Lions Cyberdunk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day 64

3 posters

Go down

Day 64 Empty Day 64

Post  Admin Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:07 pm

Today we have a problem. Big problem I think!
At the moment I only know about Fernados, Rados (Radek), Khan and Andres (my player).
Really I have proposed 3 quarters fr everyone to play free, I prefer if you use short and special team player, because the main team is composed by us.
The second big problem is we DON'T have PG. We use two SG in this position. I'm looking for an active PG.
So I'm really confused today!I have lot of stress due to this fact...

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-01-09

https://cyberlions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Day 64 Empty Re: Day 64

Post  radeqo Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:32 pm

special team player and short it is. I also have shooting 3pt 15 % Inside Shooting 40 % and Semi Distance 45 %
will see how it works

radeqo

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Khan Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:13 pm

Admin wrote:Today we have a problem. Big problem I think!
At the moment I only know about Fernados, Rados (Radek), Khan and Andres (my player).
Really I have proposed 3 quarters fr everyone to play free, I prefer if you use short and special team player, because the main team is composed by us.
The second big problem is we DON'T have PG. We use two SG in this position. I'm looking for an active PG.

Don't worry boss, when we all playing hard/stp/short, we don't need true PG. Everyone will be passing, so you can assign to this position from SF to SG, this is true information from manager of one of top teams, with offense everything will be ok. I'm worrying bout defence...

Khan

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:08 pm

Khan wrote:
Admin wrote:Today we have a problem. Big problem I think!

Don't worry boss, when we all playing hard/stp/short, we don't need true PG. Everyone will be passing, so you can assign to this position from SF to SG, this is true information from manager of one of top teams, with offense everything will be ok. I'm worrying bout defence...

I hope you're in truth! About the defense, I think that we need to raise our stats more than in offense...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:19 pm

OK, we lost the game (it's logical theoretically)...but i'm not very sad. More or less we have changed the style of game, and we pass a lot in comparison with the game a few days ago vs the leaders.
Good game of Juanon. I don't really know why, beacause he seems to be worse than their Sf, but I'm happy.
The worst game was for my player...Probably related with the initial 70 Stamina...
Khan we have to increase the strength. I suppose that your 5 fouls are related with this.
We have lot of time until next season to understand us...

Let's go men, we are the next champions!!!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  radeqo Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:33 pm

we have to forget about this game and focus on the next one, it will be much easier becouse the team we're playing is worse than we are.
I think that after few games we'll find our perfekt rythym.

radeqo

Back to top Go down

Post  Khan Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:04 pm

Tactic works definitely. Offensive we're good. All of us must train blocking, jumping. Big mans - strength and everything will be ok.
But everyone must report about setting of tactic on this forum. Suggest release inactive players and find something active 30+, free agent without salary.
We must be a one team, but not 11 teams. By the way, my opinion that better have max 8 players on team.

Khan

Back to top Go down

Post  radeqo Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:15 pm

8 players is not enough. 10 players becouse we need a substitution for every position.

radeqo

Back to top Go down

Post  Khan Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:09 pm

8 players enough. It is 36 mins for everyone and 24 mins for one random. You can substitute C with PF, SF with PF or SG. One quarter if You SF, can play as SF, next two as SG or PF.
My friend Playing in Japan premiere league. He's SF, they have 8 players and everything normal. He playing as SF, and PF.
Also look at our today opponents, they are 8.

Khan

Back to top Go down

Post  radeqo Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:35 pm

I think that 8 may work out but there will be problem if our players catch too many fouls. it is always better to have some extra players couse they may be needed

radeqo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:54 pm

My priority is a team of 8 players (at least). When we have 8 ACTIVE players, we can be happy and with time try to incorporate someone interesting for the team. Maybe a free agent or something like that.
However it's dangerous at this moment 8 players, because we have some problems inside with faults; we don't have enough stregth and vs. players like us we tend to accumulate fauls.
We only need 3 more players :S to have 8. I think i will become crazy!!!
Don't worry men, I'm still looking for, but you know, it's not easy...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  radeqo Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:45 am

I hope that we will find 8 players that will try to play for the team and leave few words on our forum.

radeqo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum